Si vives en EEUU o Latinomérica

compra aquí

Busca todo lo que quieras en Invertirenbolsa.info
con este buscador personalizado de Google
:

Búsqueda personalizada

Libro La Economía funcionará cuando TÚ la entiendas de Gregorio Hernández Jiménez (invertirenbolsa.info)

Si vives en EEUU o Latinomérica

compra aquí
Busca todo lo que quieras en Invertirenbolsa.info con este buscador personalizado de Google:
Búsqueda personalizada
Gracias Gracias:  1
Me gusta Me gusta:  1
Página 4 de 10 PrimeroPrimero 12345678 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Mostrando resultados del 31 al 40 de 92
    Agradecimiento de Post / Me gusta

Predeterminado

Buenísimos resultados, crecimiento por acción, sube más de un 30%

IDP Education’s other operational and financial highlights during H1 FY18 included:

• Strong earnings growth with EBITDA and NPATA increasing 38% and 31% respectively relative to the same period in FY17
    • Successful launch of computer-delivered IELTS in Melbourne
    • On-track global platform roll-out in line with IDP’s digital transformation vision
    • Adjusted Earnings Per Share of 12.6 cents per share (+31%) and an 8.5 cent per share interim dividend franked at 70%
    • Continued high levels of customer satisfaction, with nine in 10 student placement customers referring IDP to family and friends

https://www.idp.com/global/news/2018...global-network

Consulta aquí qué empresas tienen los inversores en sus carteras en las estadísticas de Invertirenbolsa.info

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por jerez1 Ver Mensaje
    Buenísimos resultados, crecimiento por acción, sube más de un 30%

IDP Education’s other operational and financial highlights during H1 FY18 included:

• Strong earnings growth with EBITDA and NPATA increasing 38% and 31% respectively relative to the same period in FY17
    • Successful launch of computer-delivered IELTS in Melbourne
    • On-track global platform roll-out in line with IDP’s digital transformation vision
    • Adjusted Earnings Per Share of 12.6 cents per share (+31%) and an 8.5 cent per share interim dividend franked at 70%
    • Continued high levels of customer satisfaction, with nine in 10 student placement customers referring IDP to family and friends

https://www.idp.com/global/news/2018...global-network

Predeterminado

Subidón del 5% y vuelve a ponerse en subida libre

Predeterminado

Predeterminado

Why this analyst thinks IDP Education is a buy

Carin Pickworth | March 20, 2018 | More on: IEL
    Shares in international student placement provider Idp Education Ltd (ASX: IEL) were on the slide at the time of writing, down 0.8% to $7.42, but the share price has been on a definitive up in the last year, with a 52-week low of just $4.20.

IDP Education owns and operates English language schools in South East Asia and organises global educational events and conferences.

Medallion Financial Group analyst Michael Wayne has placed a buy recommendation on the stock, after IDP booked 28% growth for the first-half of 2018 from the previous corresponding period.

Wayne said the company had ?understated pricing power? supported…

Predeterminado

Subidón del 5% y vuelve a ponerse en subida libre

https://www.idp.com/global/news/2018...-and-melbourne

Predeterminado

A punto de batir de nuevo los maximos, fijaros que buenos ratios financieros tienen y deuda casi nula

http://www.4-traders.com/IDP-EDUCATI...57/financials/

Predeterminado

A punto de batir de nuevo los maximos, fijaros que buenos ratios financieros tienen y deuda casi nula

http://www.4-traders.com/IDP-EDUCATI...57/financials/

IDP Education launches computer-delivered IELTS in Adelaide and Melbourne
    Published on March 14, 2018
    IDP Education has officially launched computer-delivered IELTS in two Australian cities – Adelaide and Melbourne – offering test takers more choice, faster results and more test availability.
    The launch of computer-delivered IELTS in Australia - available in both IELTS Academic and General Training - now provides test takers the option of undertaking the test on a computer or on paper.
    While test takers now have more choice, the listening, reading and writing test content remains the same, on paper or computer, and the speaking test will continue to be conducted face-to-face with a certified and experienced IELTS examiner.
    Computer-delivered IELTS is conducted in dedicated computer labs, making it a more comfortable test day experience to help test takers feel calm when undertaking the test.
    Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Director IELTS, Warwick Freeland said computer- delivered IELTS is a response to changing behaviours and expectations of customers, to improve their experience on test day.

Predeterminado

IDP Education launches computer-delivered IELTS in Adelaide and Melbourne
    Published on March 14, 2018
    IDP Education has officially launched computer-delivered IELTS in two Australian cities – Adelaide and Melbourne – offering test takers more choice, faster results and more test availability.
    The launch of computer-delivered IELTS in Australia - available in both IELTS Academic and General Training - now provides test takers the option of undertaking the test on a computer or on paper.
    While test takers now have more choice, the listening, reading and writing test content remains the same, on paper or computer, and the speaking test will continue to be conducted face-to-face with a certified and experienced IELTS examiner.
    Computer-delivered IELTS is conducted in dedicated computer labs, making it a more comfortable test day experience to help test takers feel calm when undertaking the test.
    Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Director IELTS, Warwick Freeland said computer- delivered IELTS is a response to changing behaviours and expectations of customers, to improve their experience on test day.

Otro tirón, está muy fuerte, se pone en subida libre

Predeterminado

Otro tirón, está muy fuerte, se pone en subida libre

Impresionante, otro 3% arriba y pasa de los 8 dólares. Ya doblo la inversión en un año.

Marcadores

Normas de Publicación